- Please remember your key card when you come to the pool.
- If you forget your key, you may be asked to leave to get it. If you need additional cards/fobs, contact the tech to place an order.
- Pool hours are set and posted in the beginning of the pool season.
- Do not prop the gate open. If you need to use the restroom, bring your FOB with you.
- Please be respectful of everyone at the pool. No roughhousing or throwing balls across the pool.
- Anyone not following the pool rules will be asked to leave.
- Be proud of the beautiful facility you pay for. Please remember to clean up, throw trash away, and straighten chairs and tables when you leave.
- Pool parties can be scheduled by contacting the pool chairs for scheduling. Pool parties are free for our members though a fee may be incurred if additional lifeguards are required. Please read the pool party guidelines found in the "Pool Rules and Regulation" link for more information.
139 Ridge Way Roswell, Ga 30076