Spring Ridge is a swim/tennis association subdivision consisting of 315 homes with residents of all ages and is conveniently located in Roswell, Georgia, a suburb of Atlanta. Located near major highway access, Spring Ridge is a short distance from a major mall -North Point Mall- as well as local department stores, grocery stores, restaurants and numerous shopping areas of all types. The area is close to several large hospitals and health care centers. Our neighborhood is also convenient to many places of worship.
If your home is currently a non-member home and you wish to join our HOA, please print and fill out this form: Signatory to Declaration
HOA Board MembersContact Us
- Are HOA dues voluntary or mandatory? Mandatory for existing HOA homes.
- What are the current annual HOA dues? $550.00.
- How are the HOA dues billed? Annually. Payment is due by June 1st, delinquent if paid after June 30th.
- How do I pay my dues? Make payment by check to the Association’s address on the coupon remittance. This is sent to every HOA homeowner in May.
- Are there any HOA initiation fees? No.
- Are there any HOA membership transfer fees?No.
- Closing attorney’s request for HOA closing letter should be emailed to the Association’s Treasure at: email@example.com
- Address for HOA Correspondence:Spring Ridge HOA. 139 Ridge Way Roswell, GA 30076.
139 Ridge Way Roswell, Ga 30076