HOA Architectural Committee Guidelines
- In an effort to assist the Architectural Committee in enforcing aesthetics violations in the Spring Ridge subdivision the Spring Ridge Home Owner’s Association Board has adopted the following Architectural Committee guidelines:
- 1. There shall be no vehicle parking on the street for more than 24 hours.
- 2. There shall be no recreational vehicle parking (including but not limited to motor homes, trailers, boats, and campers) in plain view for more than 24 hours without PRIOR approval from the Architectural Committee. This includes street parking as well as visible driveway parking.
- 3. Use of vinyl siding is expressly forbidden.
- 4. There shall be no vegetable gardens visible from the street.
- 5. Satellite dishes must be hidden from street view.
- 6. Changes of paint colors on a house are not allowed without PRIOR approval of the Architectural Committee.
- 7. Structures visible from the street are expressly forbidden. This includes, but is not limited to, tree houses, swing sets, and sheds.
- 8. Front yard signs including advertisements for contractors and campaign signs must be removed in a timely manner.
- 9. Flags must be hung on appropriate flag poles and may not be hung from windows.
- 10. Dogs are not allowed to roam un-attended on or off their owners property.
Note that this is a partial list of guidelines. This list does not usurp any other authorities of the Architectural Committee and is meant to be used as a reference guide for the homeowners in Spring Ridge.